Sia Age, Height, Song, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Biography and More
In her early 20s, Sia relocated to England to pursue a career in music, where she performed with the band Zero 7. Her debut solo album, Healing Is Difficult, changed the course of her career. She then released albums like Colour the Small One and Some People Have Real Problems. Sia, whose songs “Chandelier” and “Cheap Thrills” helped catapult her to the top of the music charts, now prefers to remain as inconspicuous as possible by donning a wig that covers her face.
|Real Name||Sia Kate Isobelle Furler|
|Famous For||Clap Your Hands song|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1975|
|Age (as in 2022)||46 Years|
|BirthPlace||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|School||Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
|College & University||Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
|Educational Qualification||Adelaide High School|
Physical Stats, and More:
|Height||163 cm (5’4″)|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lbs)|
Affairs, and More:
|Husband||Erik Anders LaLan|
Family and More:
|Father||Phil B. Colson|
|Brother||Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
|Sister||Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
Hobbie and Money Factor:
|Net Worth (Approx.)||US$ 30 Million|
Social Media ID:
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Singer and songwriter Sia was born on December 18, 1975. She was born Kate Isobelle Furler. She was born in Australia’s Adelaide. North Adelaide Elementary School was her place of study. Phil B. Colson, her father, played in the bands Foreday Riders, Rum Jungle, and Mount Lofty Rangers. Her mother, Loene Furler, is an artist, musician, and singer-songwriter. Her parents were members of the Adelaide-based Rockabilly group The Soda Jerx. In the jazz group Acid called Crisp, she started her singing career. On the albums Word and the Deal (1996) and Delerium, Sia provided vocal assistance (1997).
- She is known for her big platinum blonde.
- This singer loves animals and pets.
- Sia is an avid vegan.
- She supports animal activism and feminist ideology.
- Her parent never married.
- Her cousin is Peter Furler, a Christian rock musician.
- She had a relationship with Dan Pontifex in 1997.
- Her boyfriend died of a car accident in London when she was in Thailand.
- She dedicated her album named Healing Is Difficult for him.
- In 2008, Sia dated a musician JD Samsom but broke up in 2011.
- She suffered from addictions to alcohol and painkillers, depression, and even attempted suicide.
- She canceled many shows and events due to her health.
- She shared on her Twitter that she got Graves’ disease diagnosis.
- In 2013, people called her queer because she said she had dated girls and boys, and everyone in between.
- She married a filmmaker named Erik Anders Lang in August 2014.In 2016, she divorced his husband.
- She donated 100,000 USD to animal charities in 2016.
- At Coachella 2016, this singer appeared at the back of the stage and let her dancers own the stage.
- Her music video The Greatest was a tribute to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Sia revealed that she was diagnosed with Ehlers–Danlos syndrome in 2019.
- She was diagnosed with complex PTSD in 2019.
- Sia adopted two African-American sons in 2019.
- She announced that she became a grandmother after one of her sons became the father of twins.
- Her ideal type is…
- Also Read; Brooke Lynn Milne Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend, Net Worth Biography and More